- Content Creator
- Profile Views
- Kudos Awarded
- Vitex Wallet Address:
- Very Short Reason for Funding:
- Making a music track about EPIC
Why are we asking for funding?
COLLECTED: 1535 EPIC ($1469.97)
Greetings to the entire Epic Cash community! My name is Tony and I would like to offer my services to create a track (rap/hip-hop) about EPIC cryptocurrency. I have a lot of interesting projects behind me, some of them you can find on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaAZjsaCoA8Xxg0oQiu9eeQ
The recorded tracks are placed in the audio recordings of my group in Telegram: https://t.me/koresh_tony_group
I have been making music since 2009, and for over a year I have been creating songs and music videos about various cryptocurrency projects. Based on my experience, I will be able to help popularize the project among my acquaintances, friends and all those who have not yet heard about EPIC (potential listeners and viewers).
In fact, if you like my performance of the work, then I will be happy to share with you plans for creating a music video using the EPIC track. Initially, I would like to tell you about each step of the track creation process, how long it will take to complete and how much money will be needed to finance this project.
First I need to get 100% funding. Next, the workflow starts on my side. To begin with, I choose music from free access (instrumental), or I order an author's instrumental from a beatmaker. After that, I start writing the text and coordinate it with the customer. Then I buy tickets and go by train to St. Petersburg (there is a professional recording studio and my sound engineer). I record a track, I receive it a few days later and provide it to the customer, transferring all copyrights.
I will need to take the following steps:
1) Agree with you on the topic of the track (whether it will be an open advertisement, or I will write a storytelling using the mention of Epic Cash in some places, which will be an unobtrusive advertisement).
2) Getting funding from you.
3) Search for an instrumental. It usually takes 5-7 days.
4) Writing text. It will take about 5-7 days.
5) I need to call the studio to arrange a specific recording date.
6) Buying train tickets to get to the studio and back. This process takes 1 day.
7) Trip to the studio, recording. It will take 2 days (one way trip takes 16 hours).
8) Getting the finished track from the sound engineer. This may take from 2 to 5 days, depending on the workload.
9) Transfer of material to the customer.
Now directly about the prices:
My track creation services cost $1200.
This amount includes writing the author's text personally by me, performing at the studio and full control throughout the entire time of creating the material - from receiving funding to transferring the track to the community with all copyrights.
Payment for the services of a beatmaker to create an author's instrumental: $250
Studio fee (recording and mixing): $200
Payment for train tickets: $290.
Payment for hotel accommodation: $250.
Taxi fare from train station to hotel, taxi fare from hotel to studio, taxi fare from studio to hotel, taxi fare from hotel to train station: $110.
Payment for food and water in St. Petersburg: $80.
The final price is in US dollars, since EPIC, like any cryptocurrency, is subject to volatility and I will need to convert coins to fiat money.
As a result, all work will take no more than 23 days, in practice, usually about 12-14 days, depending on the circumstances.
For any questions, you can contact me in Telegram: @koresh_tony